Warriors' Watch Riders Forums

We Have Your Backs Here At Home

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:50 am 
WWR Coordinator

We have been asked to honor a Vietnam era Veteran who passed last December. US Army Veteran SP4 Chuck Falkewitz' services at Washington Crossing National Cemetery not attended by anyone due to the Pandemic. The Memorial service at his graveside will be on Saturday, June 19th. We will assemble a Flag line for His Services which will begin at 10:00 AM SHARP. Here are a few words from close friend Paul Lang:
Americans, This is just a reminder that our Knights of Columbus Hennessy Council and the American Legion Post 440 members are invited to assemble at the Washington Crossing Veterans Cemetery at 10 a.m., Saturday, June 19 (rain date June 20) to honor the service and life of our brother, Chuck Falkewitz, who passed away this past December.

The Grand Knight of our Council, Norm Smith, will say a few words and we will then say the Rosary together. If you are not Catholic you may want to just silently remember Chuck and leave when you desire.
Chuck's grave is Section 33, Site 1049 which is in the middle of the 13th row of section 33. The grave site number 1049 is listed on the back of the gravestone. Higher numbers are near the road and as I said Chuck's stone is in the middle of row 13 (counting from the first row), grave site 1049.

When you enter the cemetery drive past the Visitor Information Center on your right then drive just a little past Freedom Circle and George Washington Blvd. You will see section 33 on your right side, opposite the mausoleum vaults.

RALLY: 9:30 AM

RC: AVAILABLE

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:26 am 
National Moderator

[s]Respectfully standing by[/s] Standing down

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:43 am 

Standing by

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:11 am 
WWR Coordinator

Please be aware that this additional information was sent to me yesterday and posted on 6/18.