Warriors' Watch Riders Forums

We Have Your Backs Here At Home

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:48 pm 
WWR Coordinator

Grant rode with us on few missions he received the honor on million miles buckle from Harley Davidson.

Grant G. Fry

Grant G. Fry of Richboro died in his home on February 1, 2021. He was 88 years old.

Grant was a devoted husband to Janet Lavigne Fry with whom he shared 62 years of marriage. They lived in their home in Richboro for 53 years.

Born in Camden, New Jersey, he was the son of the late William Alan Fry and Ruth Lorrayne Hitschler.

He attended Hatboro-Horsham High School and went on to serve proudly with the United States Army in Korea. Following his service, he embarked on a long career in aviation working on many of the first commercially used helicopters and later fixed wing aircraft. In 1968, he founded Fry’s Aircraft Service, located at Pennridge Airport. There he was a fixture in aviation in the Tri-State area for over 40 years.

In addition to knowing Grant for his aviation career, people remember him as a loyal friend who never missed an opportunity to lend a helping hand. Also, many will remember Grant riding his Harley-Davison year-round, regardless of weather conditions, which he did for more than one million miles. Grant also touched the lives of many young people by sharing his experiences as a veteran during numerous events throughout the Council Rock School district.

In addition to his wife, Janet, Grant is survived by: sons, Randolph (Lisa) Fry and Scott (Barbara) Fry; granddaughter, Ashley Fry; sister, Anne Fry; sister-in-law, Frances Lavigne; step-granddaughters, Maria DiPaolo and Christine DiPaolo; and numerous nieces and nephews. Grant was predeceased by: son, Kenneth Fry; brother, William Fry; and sister, Elizabeth Fry.

Grant’s services will be held privately at Washington Crossing National Cemetery.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Grant’s memory to the Bucks County SPCA, PO Box 277, Lahaska, PA 18931, or to the charity of your choice that would honor Grant’s life.

Rally - WCNC
830 Highland Rd Newtown Pa

Rally - 12:45 PM

Flagline in place promptly 1 PM

Bob "Hogrider" Crawford
National President
Warriors Watch Riders

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:13 pm 
WWR Coordinator

R.I.P. Grant. Thank you for your Service.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:31 am 

Condolences to family and friends of Grant...........thank you sir for your dedication and service...........God bless.......................

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:14 pm 
National Moderator

Will try; dependent on weather. My condolences to the Fry family.