Warriors' Watch Riders Forums

We Have Your Backs Here At Home

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:31 am 

Brothers, Sisters: I volunteer with the Coventry Lions Club. This is our fundraiser which allows us to support the local food bank, provide holiday meals for struggling families, scholarships and help run a program to identify children with sight issues as early as pre-school. This is an outdoor Blues festival at a beautiful horse farm in northern Chester County. Very laid back (older crowd), family friendly (kids 12 and under are free), you can bring a canopy and a cooler although we do have BBQ and other food/drink for sale (to raise $). Music is from 2-7 but you can get there a little early to set up. Tickets can be bought on line or at the gate. Google Chester County Blues BBQ for more information/photos/music line up. If you come by bike, I'll have a separate parking area for bikes - note gravel driveway and parking area, bring a puck. Active duty military are free with id; police and first responders $5 off. The weather is looking good!

Marshall Halgren, U.S. Army, WWII

In Memory of my friend: Raymond Florence JR., USN

To those who have protected us in the past, and those who do so today: Thank You

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 12:30 am 
National Moderator

Sounds good!! Planning to be there

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:15 am 

Great! You'll probably recognize some folks from Rolling Thunder Chapt 1 ..they used to come by bike but bringing the tent, flag pole, lawn chairs, coolers, grill on the bikes got challenging so to the cages they went! :D Anyone needing handicap accessible parking we have an area set aside - just need to see the placard as you drive in so I know to direct you appropriately.

Marshall Halgren, U.S. Army, WWII

In Memory of my friend: Raymond Florence JR., USN

To those who have protected us in the past, and those who do so today: Thank You