Warriors' Watch Riders Forums

We Have Your Backs Here At Home

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:29 pm 
WWR Coordinator

Good Day Brothers and Sisters,

See the message and request below from Chesco Recorder Of Deeds Office. WWR will share a table at the Expo with Maria Hyland with A Hero’s Welcome.. Maria has a few pictures, some enlarged and framed of past WWR Welcome Home and Mug/Hugs, she wants us to have them for future Veterans events, remember, this is one way to get WWR exposure… I’ll have WWR flyer tri-folds to hand out, support from a few more members is appreciated…100 plus Vets are signed up and there are some good Veteran oriented vendors in place…

Hello, my name is Kim Bydlon and I am the Special Projects Coordinator for the Chester County Recorder of Deeds office. Our department is the holder of voluntarily recorded military discharges for Chester County Veterans and every year we hold a free Veterans' Breakfast. The event consists of a hot & cold meal, distinguished elected officials who speak on current initiatives in Veterans' Affairs and a expo of vendors offering Veterans' services and resources on-site. We would add our local chapter of Warriors' Watch as a vendor and invite you to host a table. The event is Wednesday, November 2nd, from 8:30-11:30am at the Laborers' District Council (LDC) Education & Training Center in Exton (500 Lincoln Hwy). Thank you very much in advance for your consideration

Location and time mentioned above..

WWR Veterans. I received a call from this events organizer, she wants WWR Vets to know you are invited. I’ll tell her I sent this message for our Vets to sign up, lmk…

Please RSVP promptly to veteransID@chesco or call 610-344-6711

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:58 pm 
WWR Coordinator

WWR Veterans. I received a call from this events organizer, she wants WWR Vets to know you are invited. I’ll tell her I sent this message for our Vets to sign up, lmk.

Please RSVP promptly tomake_clickable_callback(MAGIC_URL_EMAIL, ' ', 'veteransID@chesco.org', '', '') or call 610-344-6711

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:05 am 

standing by